The benefits of moving your business to Office 365 are undisputed. A cloud enabled company gains mobile access, boosts productivity, reduces hardware costs and has access to all the latest innovations in enterprise technology. To gain these benefits, planning is essential to balance the features in Office 365 and existing on-premises SharePoint.
“Office 365” refers to subscription plans that include access to Microsoft Office applications plus other productivity services that are enabled over the Internet (cloud services). Office 365 includes plans for use at home and for business. Office 365 plans for business include services such as Skype for Business web conferencing and Exchange Online hosted email for business, and additional online storage with OneDrive for Business. Green IT sells, implements, upgrades, manages, and maintains Office 365 subscriptions on behalf of our customers.
Many Office 365 plans for business also include the desktop version of the latest Office applications, which users can install across multiple computers and devices. The fully installed applications include: Word, Excel, PowerPoint, OneNote, Outlook, Publisher, and Access. (Publisher and Access are available on PC only.) And you can install them across multiple devices, including PCs, Macs, Android tablets, Android phones, iPad, and iPhone. When you have an active Office 365 subscription that includes the desktop version of Office, you always have the most up-to-date version of the applications.
The Office 365 plans that are online-only are a great choice for certain business needs, and they are designed to work with the latest version of Office, Office 2013, and Office 2011 for Mac. Previous versions of Office, such as Office 2010 and Office 2007, may work with Office 365 with reduced functionality. Get more details about which Office versions are supported. NOTE: This compatibility with Office does not include the Exchange Online Kiosk or Office 365 Enterprise K1 plans.
All Office 365 plans are paid for on a subscription basis, monthly or annually.
Safeguard Your Business
- Get advanced data protection built-in at every level of your IT
- Easy, affordable data backup, ready when you need it
- Be back online in minutes when the unexpected happens
- Reduce risk with easier compliance
- Adapt quickly to changing business needs
- Easily manage the data explosion
- Get more from your technology investments
- Reduce the cost and complexity of IT
Connect with Customers
- Get a complete, consistent view of your customer
- Find and capitalize on the best opportunities
- Boost your sales and service teams’ productivity
- Engage customers, win sales, and build loyalty
Do Business from Anywhere
- The tools you need to do your best work anywhere
- A familiar experience across PCs and devices
- Connect with your team & work together anywhere
- Protect your data wherever it goes