Introducing our PowerBI Solution:
Why Green IT?
- Value added services – as a part of our PowerBI offering we provide project services, managed services and our own intellectual property built on the Microsoft cloud, our customers get more from Green IT.
- 24×7 Tier 1 Customer support – when first level questions come up, our customers can access live help from Green IT.
- One invoice – we offer our customers a single, simple bill for all the cloud services they consume.
- Customer management at scale – we provide managed services efficiently with both technical expertise, and tools which we provide for your use.
As a part of Green IT Business Intelligence Subscription Service Subscription, we sell, manages, integrates & deploys your inhouse and SaaS data to PowerBI. From there we’ll create dashboards and visualizations and organizatonal content packs for you. From there we maintain and support your BI needs through the same subscription model.
Would you like to try before you buy?
Green IT offers our customers PowerBI with the Office 365 E5 SKU or the PowerBI standalone SKU. As a part of our service we will setup and manage your user subscriptions on your tenant and assign licenses to your user. Next we’ll connect, integrate, and deploy your on-premise data sources and/or various SaaS services to PowerBI.
Custom development services:
- We can create rich custom dashboards and visualizations
- Create and share your organizational content packs
Maintenance and Support
- Green IT will Maintain and Support your PowerBI Dashboards as a part of your subscription.
Are you looking to take business intelligence reporting to the next level with your SharePoint solution? Looking to harness the power of PerformancePoint, SQL Server Reporting Services (SSRS), or PowerPivot for SharePoint? We have expertise with the following BI products:
- SQL Server Reporting Services
- Excel Services
- Visio Services