We are Digital Transformation and Innovation partners working across multiple ecosystem for over 30 years. We help customers transition to (and embrace) new technologies by guiding them in all aspects of their cloud journey. From consulting to migrations to operations management, Green IT can show customers all the benefits that come with making the move to the cloud.
What we do
As a Microsoft Partner, we leverage the power of the latest Microsoft solutions to design an IT infrastructure that will not fail in satisfaction. While specializing in Dynamics 365 and Microsoft 365 Technologies, we have the experience and skills build out time-saving and easy-to-use customer service, Finance and Accounting, compliance, research, eCommerce, CRM, Business Intelligence, and reporting applications to help drive efficiency and productivity within your organization.
Our very experienced team stands ready to guide and support and implement all Financial Services (Banking and Capital Markets), Fashion and Apparel, Healthcare, Manufacturing, Retail, Professional Services, Government Contractors and Distribution organizations.
We offer Business Value Discussions, Services Workshops, and Success Workshops.
To unlock the full potential of Dynamics 365 and Microsoft 365 for your organization, we integrate and manage technologies such as Power Platform, Microsoft Azure, Microsoft Teams, SharePoint, Office, Business Intelligence, Dynamics 365 Finance and Accounting, and more, while supporting you every step of the way. Our team is comprised of Microsoft Certified Experts, Microsoft MVPs, Certified CPAs, and Certified Security Experts.
Leverage our expert Microsoft 365 team to enable your remote workforce while fully utilizing the tools you already have and use today. Our team of highly experienced solution architects can guide you through the full breath of Microsoft 365 Technologies to help form your company’s roadmap towards a digital transformation.
- Initiate: we’ll evaluate the knowledge gaps, current technical needs, and business goals, and expectations of your environment, towards creating a high level M365 or D365 value proposition tailored to your needs.
- Assess: we will conduct a technical assessment of your existing solution and environment and infrastructure to document it. Together we’ll uncover your organizational key objectives and map out how we’ll measure for success.
- Remediate: this is where we will resolve infrastructure identified in the Assess phase and prepare you to onboard the prescribed services to accomplish your goals. At this point your organization is ready to enable your desired services.
- Enable: This is where we technically enable the services and solutions you plan to adopt and includes the core services you require. Networking, custom domains, identity configuration and authentication.
- Migrate: Once satisfaction is reached with the deployment, training is put in place for customers to receive the utmost understanding and support, while continuously maintaining your IT infrastructure and bringing your existing content as needed into the new environment.
- Operationalize: We’ll train your staff how to maintain and manage the environment, and typically stay connected with Active Mentoring and Support as needed until you are fully ready to fully manage your new solution.
|Fire Department IT Assessments||Human Resources Onboarding Solution||Set up a New Law Firm |
in a Month
|Dynamics Finance and Accounting & Supply Chain Solutions|
|Make your Fire Department’s IT spending more efficient!||Streamline your organization’s offboarding process with our efficient and secure solution.||Whether its a new firm or a process to split existing firms, we’ve got a completely cloud based solution that works~!||Optimize shipping costs with AI-driven insights|
• Cloud Readiness Assessments • Risk Assessments • IT System Health Check • Hands-On Assistance • Cloud Migration
• Support / Helpdesk • Power Automate • PowerApps • PowerBI • Power Virtual Agents • Dynamics 365
• Dynamics F&SC eCommerce Migrations • Network and System Architecture • Exchange Migrations
• SharePoint Migrations • Microsoft Teams • MS Teams Telephony Setup • Power BI • Azure Active Directory
• Strategic Planning • Training and Knowledge Transfer • Reporting and Analytics • Project Online
• User Adoption • Proof of Concepts • Governance Planning • User Experience Planning
COVID-19 Statement: Green IT Consulting takes the safety of our customers and our employees very seriously. Your concerns are our concerns as we address the health ramifications of the current pandemic. We continue to be proactive and are taking extra measures to accommodate the specific needs of our clients and employees.
NEW: Crisis Management Solutions for companies or organizations suddenly moving to remote work available for quick deployment. Call (425) 242-3378 and then choose Option 2. for more information. This Crisis Communication App can support your organization to help keep track of employees and their work status during emergencies.
Call today to schedule a demo of our quickly deploy-able solutions to keep your remote team connected and up to date with corporate information, news, FAQs, tips. The same tool is available in desktop or mobile.
Do you know where your team members are? Get updates as your team self identifies where they are going to be, and how long they plan to be there. Great capabilities using the latest Microsoft technologies you may already have. (Microsoft is also making Teams freely available).
Ask us about our First Responder Symptom Tracking Application.
About Green IT
Whether you’re starting a new business or refreshing your existing business, we work with our customers to modernize their IT solutions while reducing costs. We are a Microsoft Silver Partner with over 20 years of proven success in guiding organizations of all sizes. Be even more productive with the game-changing capabilities of the cloud. Your business deserves the best tools and advice to get work done.
Speak with us today (425) 242-3378
Would you like for us contact you? No problem, please fill out this form and we’ll contact you shortly.
Our certified team of experts, our 24 x 7 customer service, and our ability to deliver technology solutions that work precisely the way you need them allow you to become more successful, more productive, and more profitable. We serve small, medium, and enterprise customers assess, migrate, and manage their communications and collaboration (on-premise or in the cloud) solutions.
We believe that dedicated people with a passion can change the world. Drive your business forward with trusted advisers who bring years of experience to your organization, guiding you all the way.
Book a time to meet with our team using Office 365 Bookings:
We improve our products and advertising by using Microsoft Clarity to see how you use our website. By using our site, you agree that we and Microsoft can collect and use this data. Our privacy statement has more details.