We have a variety of campaigns that help you get your projects started.
- You’ll be able to launch PowerApps directly from the SharePoint mobile app.
- Modern document libraries will be made available as a data source for PowerApps and Microsoft Flow.
- For Microsoft Flow, you’ll be able to run any flow on demand for a specific document or list item, in addition to waiting for an automated trigger to fire.
- Using a data gateway, PowerApps and Microsoft Flow will work with on-premises data in SQL and SharePoint as simply as cloud-based data.
- Deeper integration of Power BI with SharePoint Online. Business process requires more than data and automation. Power BI has been a leader in visualization analytics, and soon you’ll be able to embed visualizations and charts from Power BI directly into a SharePoint team site.